Help Us Make This Year Special for Some Local Kids!
We have a list of local families that 2019 has been a tough year due to health issues and we're asking for YOUR HELP to make this time of year a little better for them!
Sloan's is doing two Super Saturdays in the December - the 7th and the 14th - to give you an opportunity to help out with these needs:
- new, unwrapped toys for kids ages 4 to 12;
- new coats, hats, jackets, neck scarfs and gloves (any sizes),
- but the best gift would be Gift Cards from any major retailer - Walmart, Target, Kroger, Publix, Amazon or the like. Gift cards are most helpful meeting the needs of the season for the parents and older kids, and teenagers.
So here's how to give:
- Collect your gifts and bring them to Sloans in Murfreesboro or the Lynchburg Garage ANY TIME now thru December 14th
- We have collection boxes in the Indian Motorcycle Showroom and the Parts Department, and at the Lynchburg Garage
- Our Team will collect and store your gifts daily to keep them clean and safe, and we'll keep you updated on Facebook the progress and any further needs.
- Join us FUNDRAISER LUNCH on both of our Super Saturdays - December 7 and 14 - just bring your gifts, clothing, or gift cards!
- The lunch is provided by Sloan's so 100% of any funds raised goes to help these families, but we'll have the donation jar out so you can throw in a few extra bucks!
Last year, in partnership with Chubby's Fallen Rider Foundation, you helped:
- 8 families
- 16 children - boys and girls, ages newborn to 16
- and several stressed out, but grateful moms and dads!
And here's a "thank you" from Sloan's:
- December 7 is a Hot Dog Christmas Cookout, again with all the trimmings! 11a until the food runs out!
- December 14 is BBQ with all the fixins'! 11a until the food runs out.
- FREE pictures with Santa on the 14th - bring your kids and grand kids!
- All of the above are at the Murfreesboro location, but donations are gratefully accepted in Lynchburg as well!
Don't Be a Scrooge!
Remember, it is More Blessed to Give than to Receive!