Scout Bobber Sixty
WE'RE LEADERS, NOT FOLLOWERS
The pioneering spirit that founded Indian Motorcycle drives us to this day. Our commitment to American craftsmanship is fueled by a passion for enduring quality that produces motorcycles sought after around the world. Those bikes and our iconic heritage inspire a rapidly growing rider community.
SCOUT BOBBER SIXTY - NO MORE EXCUSES
- Indian Motorcycle bobber styling, now more accessible than ever.
- The lightweight, cast aluminum frame and low seat make for an expertly balanced bike that's easy to handle at all speeds.
- Turn heads wherever you ride.
- The Scout Bobber Sixty has blacked-out, stripped-down bobber styling you want with nothing you don't.
- A side-mounted license plate and tail light with turn signals flaunts the chopped rear fender.
- The low-slung bobber-style seat puts you in an aggressive riding position without compromising comfort.
- Bold block lettering is a proud celebration of the Indian Motorcycle legend.
- Get where you need to go, quick.
- Powered by a blacked-out, liquid-cooled, 5-speed, 60 cu - in V-twin engine.
- Eventually you'll have to stop. ABS available for superior stopping power.
- 78 horsepower and 65 ft-lbs of torque deliver a thrilling ride.
Vehicle:2020 Indian Scout Bobber Sixty
Engine:980cc, 4-Stroke, 2 cylinders OHV - Pushrod, 4 valve, V Twin
Location:Sloans Motorcycle ATV, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Bore (in): 3.66
Bore (mm): 93
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11
Displacement (cc): 1000
Displacement (ci): 60
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: V Twin
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 54
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 78
Horsepower (kW): 58.2
Stroke (in): 2.9
Stroke (mm): 73.6
Torque (Ft Lbs): 65
Torque (Nm): 88
Torque RPM: 5800
Valve Configuration: OHV - Pushrod
Valves Per Cylinder: 2
Front Brake Diameter (in): 11.7
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 298
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 11.7
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 298
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Belt Guard: Yes
Body Material: Plastic
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 25.6
Seat Height (mm): 649
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Leather
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.6
Front Suspension Size (mm): 41
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 4.7
Front Travel (mm): 120
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Suspension Material: Steel
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 3
Rear Travel (mm): 76
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Kenda K673F
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
Front Tire Speed Rating: H
Front Tire Width: 130
Front Wheel Diameter: 16
Front Wheel Width (in): 3.5
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Kenda K673
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
Rear Tire Width: 150
Rear Wheel Diameter: 16
Rear Wheel Width (in): 3.5
Tire Brand: Kenda
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.