The KingQuad 500AXi is not just an ATV, it’s a KingQuad ATV.
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
- Bold, angular styling, and a relaxed riding position
- Generous towing capacity, fully independent suspension, and easy to ride on any terrain
- Torque-rich, EFI-fed engine, and Quadmatic™ transmission with effective engine braking
- Fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights, LED tail light plus full LCD instrument panel
- Wide range of accessories lets you set up your KingQuad for any mission
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to produce a wide powerband with strong top-end power.
- The engine’s head and cylinder are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a balancer shaft for smooth operation.
- The compact four-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. Screw and nut valve lash adjusters simplify maintenance.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- Advanced Suzuki Fuel Injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range, and improves engine starting in all conditions.
- The KingQuad easily achieves US emissions compliance, including California models that conform to the state’s stringent evaporative emissions standard (eligible for green sticker registration).
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically-controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- The Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD, and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when getting out of mud.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are now tuned to an “under-steer” condition for reduced effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. Refined panels simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.7 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- A large diameter rear diameter rear stabilizer bar with more compliant bushings helps control body movement while reducing shocks to the rider.
- The dual hydraulic front disc brakes combine high-friction brake pad material, fluid lines, and a lever ratio to provide optimal braking performance.
- The sealed, multi-plate rear brake system’s foot brake lever ratio provides great rider control. The rear brake’s clutch-type design means high durability, reduced unsprung weight, and low maintenance.
- High traction 25-inch Carlisle tires are mounted on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte-black finish.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- The new 35-watt handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the trail in the direction you are steering the ATV. Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the KingQuad's distinctive bodywork.
- The low-draw and bright LED tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions while conserving power.
- A receiver-type trailer hitch mount makes it easy to select the type of equipment you want to move with the KingQuad’s generous towing capacity (up to 1322 pounds).
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- The multi-function instrument panel has improved appearance and visibility and provides service reminders based on running time or mileage. The instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range, and drive mode. There are LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, and differential-locked 4WD and LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap (which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling).
- A large 4.0-liter storage compartment is centrally located to the rear of the ATV adjacent to the existing 4.0-liter left-side compartment, providing generous cargo capacity. The 2.8-liter water-resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, a quick-release snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
Vehicle:2020 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi
Engine:490cc, 4-Stroke, single cylinder SOHC, 4 valve, Single-Cylinder
Location:Sloans Motorcycle ATV, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Bore (in): 3.44
Bore (mm): 87.5
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 9.9
Displacement (cc): 493
Displacement (ci): 30
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Stroke (in): 3.23
Stroke (mm): 82
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Quadmatic™
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
Differential Lock Location: Front
Driveline Type: Selectable 4X2 / 4X4
Limited Slip Differential Location: Front
Number Of Driveline Modes: 2
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 36.2
Seat Height (mm): 920
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Fender Storage Location: Front
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Suspension Type: Independent Double A-Arm
Front Travel (in): 6.7
Front Travel (mm): 170.2
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Stabilizer Bar: Yes
Rear Suspension Type: Independent Double A-Arm
Rear Travel (in): 7.7
Rear Travel (mm): 195.6
Fuel Capacity (gal): 4.6
Fuel Capacity (l): 17.5
Ground Clearance (in): 10.2
Ground Clearance (mm): 260
Height (in): 50.6
Height (mm): 1285
Length (ft): 7.05
Length (ft/ft): 7
Length (ft/in): 0.6
Length (in): 84.6
Length (mm): 2150
Storage Capacity (gal): 0.6
Storage Capacity (l): 2.8
Towing Capacity (kgs): 599.7
Towing Capacity (lbs): 1322
Wet Weight (kg): 315
Wet Weight (lbs): 695
Wheelbase (in): 50.6
Wheelbase (mm): 1285
Width (in): 47.8
Width (mm): 1215
TOWING & HAULING
Rear Hitch Type: Receiver
WHEELS & TIRES
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.