The QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders ages six and older and includes features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience. With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this Quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use. Adjustable hand controls, an automatic transmission, full floorboards, and a low seat height make sure that beginning riders will enjoy active convenience and control. To sum it up, the QuadSport Z50 is packed with quality, safety, and style, making it the perfect choice for younger adventurers!
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
- Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
- Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
- Clean-burning, four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red-sticker registration in California).
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
- Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Suitable capacity 0.7-gallon (2.7-liter) fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running.
- Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
- Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
- One-piece, seven-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
- Low seat height of just 21.1 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
- Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400’s for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV’s graphics package.
- Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Championship Yellow color scheme.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage and other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
Vehicle:2020 Suzuki QuadSport Z50
Engine:50cc, 4-Stroke, single cylinder SOHC, Single-Cylinder
Color:Championship Yellow No.2
Location:Sloans Motorcycle ATV, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Bore (in): 1.42
Bore (mm): 36
Carburetion Brand: Mikuni
Carburetion Type: Carburetor
Carburetor Size (mm): 13
Compression Ratio: 8.4
Displacement (cc): 49
Displacement (ci): 3
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Number Of Carburetors: 1
Speed Governor: Yes
Starter: Electric / Pull
Stroke (in): 1.91
Stroke (mm): 48.6
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Front Brake Type: Dual Drum
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Plastic
Floor Board Location: Driver
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 21.1
Seat Height (mm): 535
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Fuel Capacity (gal): 0.7
Fuel Capacity (l): 2.7
Ground Clearance (in): 4.7
Ground Clearance (mm): 120
Height (in): 30.1
Height (mm): 765
Length (ft): 4.17
Length (ft/ft): 4
Length (ft/in): 2
Length (in): 50
Length (mm): 1270
Wet Weight (kg): 79
Wet Weight (lbs): 174
Wheelbase (in): 32.7
Wheelbase (mm): 830
Width (in): 29.9
Width (mm): 760
WHEELS & TIRES
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.