Scrambler XP 1000
The Ultimate in Race-Proven Sport Performance
The Scrambler XP 1000 is the world’s most powerful racing ATV. Delivering a whopping 90 HP to go with race-proven sport performance features like Fox Podium X Shocks, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, and stainless steel exhaust, you’ll leave other riders in the dust whether you’re dominating the trails or speeding through the desert.
90 HP of Best-in-Class Power
The world’s most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
The Industry’s Only Rolled Independent Rear Suspension
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
Built for All-Day Riding Comfort
- The Scrambler XP 1000 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
Durable. Reliable. Built to Last.
The Scrambler XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
- Increased life span.
Vehicle:2018 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000
Engine:950cc, 4-Stroke, 2 cylinders SOHC, 8 valve, Parallel Twin
Color:Havasu Red Pearl
Location:Sloans Motorcycle ATV, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Bore (in): 3.56
Bore (mm): 90.5
Carburetion Brand: Mikuni
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11
Displacement (cc): 952
Displacement (ci): 58.1
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Parallel Twin
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 42
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 89
Horsepower (kW): 66.4
Horsepower RPM: 7250
Stroke (in): 2.91
Stroke (mm): 74
Torque (Ft Lbs): 69
Torque (Nm): 93.6
Torque RPM: 6000
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Composite
Floor Board Location: Driver
Hand Guards: Yes
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 35
Seat Height (mm): 890
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Brand: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Power
Capacity (kgs): 11.3
Capacity (kgs): 22.7
Capacity (lbs): 25
Capacity (lbs): 50
Front Suspension Brand Name: Fox®
Front Suspension Type: Independent Double A-Arm
Front Travel (in): 9
Front Travel (mm): 229
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Suspension Brand Name: Fox®
Rear Suspension Material: Steel
Rear Suspension Type: Independent Double A-Arm
Rear Travel (in): 10.3
Rear Travel (mm): 260
TOWING & HAULING
Rear Hitch Type: Receiver
Size (cm): 3.3
Size (in): 1.3
WHEELS & TIRES
*Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.